We already have an app that solves a similar problem for another domain, we would need to adapt it for this particular scenario. The server part is implemented with NodeJS (ExpressJS framework) and uses MongoDB as a data storage. The client side is built with the latest Ionic framework. It includes a Web browser admin access, an app for iOS and an app for Android.
● Primary responsibilities are architecture, design, development, deployment and support of eCommerce web sites based on fast grown eCommerce platform.
● In addition, developer will be responsible for various support activities, such as site administration, problem resolution, user support & training, documentation, testing, data loads and application integration. This is a hands-on technical position in a dynamic, demanding environment.
Will be a plus:
● Experience with front-end technologies
— Angular JS
● Experience with ORM frameworks (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
● Experience with DI containers (Unity, Spring.NET, Autofac)
● Principles of database design and normalization
● Experience with REST web services
● Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
● Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
● Practical implementation of TDD, BDD
● Understand and apply continuous integration, continuous delivery principles and techniques (unit tests, automatic testing and deployment)
● Speaking C# fluently
● Good understanding of OOD, DI/IoC and Software Design Principles
● Experience with large scale distributed architecture
● Experience with back-end technologies
— ASP.NET MVC, Web.API, WCF
— MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL
— ElasticSearch or MongoDB
● Ability to optimize and refactor other people’s code as well as your own
● Producing various types of tests in time, to always be able to validate that your code/software is working
● Good level of English so you can easily communicate with colleagues in the company
The server is not available!